Consulta Bangho MAX G04 I1 (PN: G0406) - Se apaga a los segundos

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
Is there anything abnormally hot on the motherboard?
Nope, as a matter of facts the thermal camera does not see any point, in any given state, over 39 degrees tops

Time and date are not reset if you remove the battery and do not connect the power adapter, and then turn on the laptop from the adapter or battery?
Also, I've been working with the battery disconnected mainly, although for the testing purpouses it was connected.
I also did change the 3.3v battery just in case, but to no avail.

S Desconectado

sergludmila

Forum Legend
Kherson, UA
And when it turns off by itself with the power adapter and battery, does the battery charging indication disappear or not?

L Desconectado

linuxkid

Invitado
And when it turns off by itself with the power adapter and battery, does the battery charging indication disappear or not?
No, it does not.
The charging led only briefly dissapears when it turns off, and sometimes not even then

pcp04 Desconectado

pcp04

Ingeniero Consultor
Staff
Administrador
Morón
@pcp04 gracias por el consejo, ahora veo con AIDA y te digo que veo, en el tema de limpiar la region ME deberia tomar un backup de la BIOS y tratar de limpiarlo previo a flashearlo?
[Thanks for the advice, let'me check with AIDA and get back to you, to clean the ME region I should take a dump from the actual BIOS and try to clean it before flashing it back, am I right?]

@sergludmila, I did take messures to ensure there is no bad contact and stuff, although I thought about the ESD discharge. I did try the initial hdd, it does the same. It turns off both with battery and ac connected, I did not yet check to disconnect the power button after turning it on, but will also try
Haces una copia/dump del Bios de la notebook, a este archivo binario le haces el clear Me y luego reprogramas el Bios con este archivo.
Si querés subí el dump del Bios y yo realizo el clear Me del bios

2,316Temas
6,421Mensajes
3,169Miembros
coquitoc98Último miembro
Superior